Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Post!

I'm a pretty big geek and like to geek out indoors and outdoors! This blog is going to be dedicated to my outdoor adventures. I normally am pretty low tech when it comes to getting outside, but I am going on a bike trip from Canada to Mexico along the west coast of the US in September 2010 and have been pressured into writing about it.

Hopefully I can recount some experiences for anyone who is looking to do similar trips, or those geeks who want to live vicariously. I'm hoping to keep some heart rate and GPS data for those who like data!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. did you end up getting a bike computer? Which one??

    Yay! excited to see you are tracking this. :D

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Ended up going with the Suunto t6d. It sounds like a better buy for tracking my triathlon training. Will show you next week.

    ReplyDelete