Monday, September 20, 2010

Lumberjack Dunes

It's been hilarious taking pictures of the guys in their bibs. This
one makes Scott look like a lumberjack. I can only imagine what people
think when they see us.

We stopped at a the Dunes to use the restrooms. Fort isn't feeling
well and we've been stopping frequently. I've actually been to these
dunes before and drove around in dune buggies, so the area was familiar!

We passed providence creek which made me chuckle. I snapped this while
riding by.

There was a vetrans memorial before the bridge to North Bend/Coos Bay.
It has an awesome view of the bay at sunset.

Tomorrow we were planning a long ride, but with Fort not feeling great
we will play it by ear. We are trying to get to Eureka by Thursday,
but not sure if we'll make it.

I was really hoping to be in half moon bay by Sunday, but it will take
a few long days to make that happen.

We are staying at Waterside Inn which has a hot tub! It felt so great
to get my legs massaged by the jets. They have free wifi, a computer,
laundry service, and are walking distancy to safeway!

No comments:

Post a Comment