Monday, September 13, 2010

RV Park in Port Angeles

We pitched tents in an RV Park in Port Angeles. Scott and Kevin
shopped for tomorrow and Fort and I cooked dinner. Dinner was mashed
potato and and salmon and pasta and chicken. We used the creek to pump
water and top off our bottles.

Weather has been great so far. We only had a slight poor on us today.
At the beginning of the day we found a snow patch and stopped to make
snow balls!

No flats yet. I'm having a bit of trouble with my rear rack
interfearing with my chain. Also, it has been difficult to get my
heart rate monitor to pick up the speed sensor. Hopefully I can look
at it tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a long ride to Olympia. We are going to head out early as
there is some significant hill climbing

~D
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment