Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Miles Today

So today was no miles. We decided that it was too late after all of
today's shenanigans to ride so we fixed up our bikes and took it easy.
I was pretty amped about my new bike, but it was pouring outside, so I
got on the trainer to give it a test ride. The guys thought it was
rediculous given the milea to come, and snapped a photo.

We found a mascot for our ride, a finger puppet mouse! It was given
to us by the bike store in Corvallis. It is now strapped to my handle
bar bag. Awesome!

I somehow don't have the photo of Jon, Saron and Eva who hosted us two
days ago, but the "You Rock" sticker that Eva gave me is still going
strong!

Tomorrow we head to Waltport and I get to test out my new wheels.

Tomorrows weather forecast: "It's goin'a rain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment