Saturday, September 18, 2010

Red Line @ Corvallis Cyclery FTW

We made banana bread muffins for our Hosts Caitlin & Michael. They
were delicious!

Weighed in today. I'm winning the weight loss compitition. I've lost 2
lbs since day one. And I'm hoping to not lose any more weight other
than what I'm shipping home. I've condensed down and removed my front
panniers.

Corvallis is pretty awesome and has 4+ bike shops. Unfortunately none
of them had a swap out frame. I told Scott we can upgrade his BOB and
he can tow me.

Fort tried on helmets and found one that should keep him safe!

None of the bike shops had replacement frames, so I ended up sending
in the frame for warrantee. I bought a cyclocross replacement:
Conquest Pro, Red Line. The best part, no sales tax in Oregon!!!

Thank you Corvallis Cyclery!

No comments:

Post a Comment