Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Port Angeles to Potlatch, 86 mi

Kev did an extra 16 mi, and did not find his shoe.

Lunch was at Twana Roadhouse, 46 mi in, a family run dinner, where
they have delicious burgers. We fueled up and topped off our bottles
and headed out!

I have been having problems with my rack and stopped at the hardware
store to get some shims. I now have my 3 low gears back!

After lunch we had a hard hill climb. It was probably only 5% grade
for 2 mi, but fully loaded panniers is no walk in the park. Kevin and
Fort did the Captain Morgan pose while playing the eye of the tiger
when we were done. I don't know how Scott got up with the BOB.

Beautiful Wa strikes again with this epic picture on the Puget Sound.
High def pictures comming later!

We met a new friend today, Itamar from Burnaby , BC. He is riding to
San Francisco to start a new job! Good Luck!

Kev and fort checking the map to figure out how much farther to our
next camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment